Marvel Heroes 2015 Launches Today
Marvel Heroes is celebrating its one year anniversary today with the launch of Marvel Heroes 2015. [...]
Marvel Heroes is celebrating its one year anniversary today with the launch of Marvel Heroes 2015. Marvel Heroes 2015 celebrates all of the improvements and additions to the game added over its first year and adds even more new content to it.
The biggest new additions in Marvel Heroes 2015 include:
- Battle of Muspelheim Raid: Finishing up the Asgard content is the addition of the first epic Raid in Marvel Heroes. This new end-game raid lets up to 10 players journey into the fiery depths of Surtur's lair and fight against waves of enemies, culminating in a final boss battle against the archenemy of Odin and Thor, Surtur himself! Standing at over 1,000 feet, Surtur presents a brand new challenge and will tower over players with his giant eternal sword, Twilight.
- Omega System: New alternate advancement system
- Daily Shared Quests: Aptly named server-wide shared quests
Gazillion plans to continue its steady influx of new content to Marvel Heroes 2015. Over the month of June, new additions will include:
- Achievements: Account-wide and hero-specific achievements
- Login Rewards: A system that rewards dedicated players
- Silver Surfer: New playable hero
"Marvel Heroes has grown and dramatically improved since launch," said David Brevik, CEO, Gazillion. "And now Marvel Heroes 2015 showcases just how far we've come and how far we plan to go. We truly believe – and I'm confident our incredible community and the press will back this up – Marvel Heroes 2015 is one of the most improved titles of all time. In one year, the game has expanded at a pace that rivals or exceeds any other iterative release on Earth, be it a sports title, office productivity or next year's car model. You will be hard-pressed to find a developer more demonstrably committed to its game than Gazillion, and we have so much more coming right around the corner."
Over the course of Marvel Heroes' first year the roster of playable characters has increased to 34, including new additions like Psylocke, Human Torch, Gambit, Loki, Doctor Strange, Nightcrawler and Ghost Rider. Gazillion also used player feedback to create new game modes and features, including the alternate advancement Omega System, Raids, PvP, a revised store, improved starting lineup, Eternity Splinter in-game currency, X-Defense, Holo-Sim, and Team-Ups.
"The Marvel Universe is constantly growing and Marvel Heroes has grown right along with it," said T.Q. Jefferson, Marvel Entertainment's Vice President of Production, Games. "Marvel Heroes 2015 embodies what fans and players love about our comics and games. It's exciting to see what Marvel Heroes 2015 will do next."
Gazillion promises that the Marvel Heroes 2015 Anniversary event will end with a big surprise event for all players. If you want to get in on it, Marvel Heroes 2015 is available to download now.0comments