Star Wars Day may be over, but Amazon didn't get the memo because they just dropped a massive deal on the Limited Edition Samsung POWERbot Star Wars robot vacuum. When it was released back in October, it would have cost you $800. Until the end of the day today, May 5th, you can get it for only $379.99.
Even if this vacuum didn't do Star Wars things like emit Darth Vader breathing sounds and phrases and play the Imperial March when returning to the charger, it is a pretty fantastic deal for a robot vacuum that's loaded with features. Just check out the list:
- 20x More Suction Power* - Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and Full View 2.0 sensor - creates optimal cleaning Path and avoids obstacles. Coverage map shows on app where POWERbot has cleaned
- Wi-Fi Connectivity- Remotely control your robot vacuum with your smartphone via Smart Home or Samsung Connect, or voice control with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant**
- Edge Clean Master - Thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall
- Sound effects - Fun movie inspired sound effects
Again, this deal is only good until the end of the day today (or until they sell out), so head on over to Amazon and grab one while you can!
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.