While there have been some very inspirational Christmas comic book cover, there have also been quite a few weird Christmas comic book covers. If you mix Lobo or Jonah Hex with Christmas, you’re bound to get the unusual. However, there are also some rather unintentional stranger covers such as Robin toppling the Christmas tree or Superman punching Santa Claus in the belly. Here are our choices for the top five weirdest Christmas comic book covers.
5. We've heard a rumor that the Lobo movie starring The Rock will be based on The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special. Well, not really, but wouldn't it be cool if it was.
4. Nothing says Christmas like three short-wearing Santa Clauses firing machine guns. We guess the Flash was especially naughty this year.
3. Sometimes even Santa Claus has a bad day and may not feel especially motivated to spread holiday cheer. Fortunately, his good friend Jonah Hex is always there to provide the proper inspiration.
2. It's Robin's turn to put the star on the top of the Christmas tree. Even though Robin is a professionally trained acrobat climbing ladders is really hard.
1. So Santa Claus is having a little trouble fitting down the chimney, but Superman is glad to help by punching Santa right in the belly.