Mezco Toyz has added a new Wonder Woman figure to their high end One:12 Collective lineup. It looks stellar, and comes fully loaded with multiple head portraits, interchangeable hands, and tons of costume and weapon accessories. Seriously, there are even ricocheting bullet effects pieces that attach magnetically to the wrist bracelets. We're also loving the removable, poseable cloth cape.
Pre-orders for the Wonder Woman One:12 Collective Action Figure are live here at Entertainment Earth for $85 with free shipping slated for December. It comes just days after Hot Toys launched their Gold Armor Wonder Woman figure from the upcoming film Wonder Woman 1984. Pre-orders for that figure are live here at Sideshow for $360.
The complete breakdown of features for the One:12 Wonder Woman figure are as follows:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- 2x head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 7-inches tall
- 8x interchangeable hands including
- 1x pair of fists (L & R)
- 1x pair of lasso holding hands (L & R)
- 1x pair of sword holding hands (L & R)
- 1x pair of posing hands (L&R)
- 1x Royal Tiara
- 1x Fortified neck and shoulder armor (removable)
- 1x Reinforced torso armor
- 1x Wrist bracelets
- 1x Cape (removable, with integrated posing wire)
- 1x Belt with ‘W' insignia
- 1x Skirt
- 1x Shin armor
- 1x Combat boots
- 1x Lasso of Truth (poseable)
- 1x coiled Lasso of Truth (attaches to belt)
- 1x Sword of Athena
- 1x battle axe
- 1x spear
- 1x shield
- 3x Ricocheting bullet FX (attaches magnetically to wrist bracelets)
- 1x One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- 1x One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.