Years after the show's series finale, an official soundtrack for NBC's fan-favorite spy-comedy Chuck is finally a reality.
Chuck vs. the Podcast has a link that lets fans preorder the album from Amazon.
The soundtrack, featuring music by Tim Jones and the in-story band Jeffster, has been lobbied for by fans since before Chuck left the airwaves in 2012. It comes with 16 tracks and, presumably, there's more than that from the series' five seasons if this one does well.
The CD (no digital release announced on Amazon yet, sorry) is out on April 7 for $12.99. You can check out the tracklist below.
1. Bryce Larkin Super Spy (1:59)
2. Chuck And Sarah The Beginning (7:43)
3. Action Theme (3:58)
4. Charlie Foxtrot Shaw (5:37)
5. A Question And A Spy (4:18)
6. Ellie Rescues Chuck (3:17)
7. It's Not All Work (9:57)
8. Mission Time (9:11)
9. All In A Day's Work (For Sarah) (5:19)
10. Backstories And Secrets (8:06)
11. Tangos And Hot Dogs (3:57)
12. Buy Morons vs. Emmet (2:50)
13. Take On Me (Jeffster) (3:47)
14. Fortunate Son (Jeffster) (2:28)
15. Fat Bottom Girls (Jeffster) (3:02)
16. End Titles (1:09)