Yesterday, HBO attempted to begin their viral campaign for Game of Thrones Season 5, but they hit a few bumps. Those who signed up for messages from the Three-Eyed Raven, following the first teaser, were meant to receive a new teaser, but many didn't and others still had trouble viewing theirs.
Luckily, one user recorded their message upon viewing it. It's a little hard to see, given it's size in the video below, but its easy enough to make out most of it.
See it below:
Much of the footage is actually reused from previous episodes, but there are a couple of new shots from Season 5. A brief breakdown:
- An eye opens. No telling whose.
- Sansa looking at the camera. The image is fuzzy, possibly a dream or just indicating that this is a vision brought on by "the sight."
- Tyrion looking grim. No context given.
- A heart tree, "crying" red sap that looks like blood. We've seen this shot before.
- The three-eyed raven from Bran's visions.
- The throne room at King's Landing covered in snow, as it was in Danny's visions in the House of the Undying in Season 2
- A new shot: looks like the Braavosi captain rowing Arya to shore, following by a shot of a hand, likely Arya, touching the water.
- Another new shot: Cersei, dressed rather modestly, behind some sort of screen. It looks like she's looking out from a palanquin or litter of some sort.
- A book closing. Hard to tell for sure with such a small screen, but it looks like the Book of Brothers.
That's all of it. Not really much new here, but there's surely more teasers to come.
Game of Thrones Season 5 will air in 2015.