Hot Toys’ first figure release from Star Wars: The Last Jedi came on Force Friday with their 1/6th scale Executioner Trooper. Now they’ve expanded The Last Jedi lineup with Kylo Ren, and it’s just as magnificent as you would expect from the master artists at Hot Toys.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a commission.
Hot Toys’ new Kylo Ren figure has been refreshed with a newly developed head sculpt (wth scar of course), along with a fancy costume, seven interchangeable hands and a light-up LED lightsaber. The figure could be available for pre-order at Sideshow Collectibles as early as today, September 7th — and almost certainly within the next 24 hours. UPDATE: The pre-order page is now live. The complete set of features for The Last Jedi Kylo Ren figure are available below, and make sure to check out the gallery to take a closer look. You'll be rewarded with a bonus look at Hot Toys' upcoming Praetorian Guard figure as well.
• Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
• Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and scar
• Approximately 33 cm tall
• Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
• Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
• One (1) piece of gesturing left hand
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) black leather-like cape with magnetic feature
• One (1) black sleeveless tunic
• One (1) black mid coat with accordion sleeves
• One (1) black belt with lightsaber holster
• One (1) pair of black pants
• One (1) pair of black boots
• One (1) LED light up Kylo Ren’s lightsaber (battery operated)
• One (1) Kylo Ren’s lightsaber hilt
• Finely crafted Kylo Ren’s helmet with weathering effects
• Specially designed character theme figure stand with Kylo Ren nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018