Though we covered the most recent update for Overwatch earlier this week, the game's Public Test Realm also saw a few changes as well. In addition to the usual balance tweaks and bug fixes, Tracer and Reaper mains are finding the gift of song thanks to the latest patch.
The below clip from Reddit user 'AndyGmb' shows off the usually grim Reaper sharing his talents with the world thanks to him finally being able to sing at the Karaoke stand on the newest map. He and Tracer both join Genji, Hammond, McCree, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, and Zenyatta in the musical stylings for this map.
Fellow Reddit users were pretty quick to point out that Reaper isn't technically doing what the other heroes do in karaoke, but let's be real - he's an "edgelord" - he does what he wants.
As for what else the new patch for PTR brings:
- Fixed a bug that caused Ashe’s scoped view to stutter on when playing with a high framerate
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield
Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from being visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field
- Fixed a bug that caused Torbjörn’s turret to be built at an extreme angle if it landed on the edge of an object
- Fixed a bug that prevented Winston’s Jump Pack from dealing damage when landing at the maximum range
- Fixed a bug that caused the kills remaining announcement voice line to repeatedly trigger each time the losing team scored an elimination
- Fixed a bug that prevented the blast shields from moving in MEKA Base while in a skirmish match
- Fixed a bug that caused the railing above first objective to block projectiles after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of the sign for Moriarty’s Fine Books behind the first point