Teamfight Tactics just got its final patch of the year which means that its players better get comfortable with the meta until the next update releases in 2020. This latest update which was called Patch 9.24b included only a few adjustments for the game mode’s various champions and Elements just like the b-side patches usually do, so don’t expect to see any big changes included in the update.
You can find the contents of the latest Teamfight Tactics update below which shouldn’t take too long to read through since the patch only had some smallish changes to hold players over until next year. Some of the bigger changes to take note of include a sizable nerf to Nocturne’s high-level healing as well as a nerf to the Shadow bonus. Brand and other champions like the newcomers Amumu and Senna received their own changes as well.
The final update of 2019 until patch 10.1 in January!
𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙨 👇December 18, 2019
-Nocturne & Zed
-Hush & Swordbreaker
- 3-Star scaling Health & Attack Damage from 2-star values: 2x ⇒8x
- (Ex. Ivern HP 600/1080/2160 ⇒ 600/1080/1944)
Inferno, Electric, Shadow
- (3) Shadow Bonus Damage: 70% ⇒ 60%
- Electric Damage: 100/300/500 ⇒ 80/250/500
- Inferno Damage: 70%/120%/180% ⇒ 70%/140%/210%
- Assassin (3): 75% Crit Damage/10% Crit Chance ⇒ 50% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance
- Nocturne Ability Heal: 40%/60%/80% ⇒ 40%/45%/50%
- Zed Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 70
- Zed Armor: 30 ⇒ 25
- Senna Ability Bonus Magic Damage: 25/45/75 ⇒ 15/30/55
- Amumu Starting/Total Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 50/125
- Amumu Ability Range: 2/3/4 ⇒ 3/3/3
- Ashe Ability Attack Damage (per arrow): 25%/30%/35% ⇒ 30%/35%/40%
- Twitch Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 65
- Twitch Starting/Total Mana: 0/90 ⇒ 0/70
- Zyra Ability Damage: 70/80/90 ⇒ 55/65/75
- Rek’Sai Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60
- Brand Starting/Total Mana: 0/90 ⇒ 0/80
Hush and Swordbreaker
- Hush Proc Chance: 33% ⇒ 25%
- Swordbreaker Proc Chance: 33% ⇒ 25%
Riot Games has also published the patch schedule for the 2020 updates so that players know when to expect more changes. The next League of Legends update is scheduled to be released on January 8th, so expect to see some more Teamfight Tactics changes released then as well.
Did you know ComicBook.com has a Pokemon podcast? That's right folks, A Wild Podcast Has Appeared is available every Thursday bringing you the best breakdowns of the week's biggest news from Jim Viscardi, Megan Peters & Christian Hoffer. Catch the newest episode right here or subscribe on iTunes today!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.