Fe, a gorgeous new title by Zoink Games, officially has a release date for multiple platforms. Teased at the most recent PlayStation Experience, Fe took center stage during this morning's Nintendo Direct announcements as it joined the roster of new games coming to the Switch. Fe will also be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Based within a dark Nordic forest, Fe puts the player in control of a curious wanderer who must navigate its way through the landscape by running, jumping, climbing and gliding across the screen. There are plenty of mysteries to be unlocked within the beautiful game, wrapped up into a peaceful package with a soundtrack that sounds both eerie and comforting at once.
Check out the game's trailer below:
- SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREST- Master a diverse array of cries to befriend every animal or plant and have them help you on your journey. Each having uniquely distinct attributes, abilities and behaviors that will help you to unlock and traverse new areas of the forest.
- DISCOVER A WORLD WORTH EXPLORING - Embarking on your voyage, you'll find everything is connected, and nothing is what it first seems. Secret places, hidden artifacts, old ruins, shortcuts, and powers makes exploring endlessly fun.
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF NATURE - Unravel the secrets of the menacing Silent Ones on your journey through the forest, aiding fantastical creatures in handcrafted short stories while learning the secret of Fe's origin.
- ENJOY UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF EXPLORATION - Effortlessly traverse the entire forest. Gracefully glide from tree to tree. Use stealth and agility to evade danger, observe nature, and hide in the shadows. Ascend the treetops to plan your next move.
- GO UP AGAINST THE SILENT ONES - While the forest is an astounding place, the Silent Ones are threatening this magical world's harmony. To make it a home again, you must stop them.
Fe officially hits PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC on February 16th.0comments