Hot Toys celebrated Star Wars Day 2020 with two new sixth scale figure releases in their Empire Strikes Back 40th anniversary collection - Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version) and a re-issue of Darth Vader. Both figures are designed as Kenner-style throwbacks complete with retro packaging.
In addition to the retro paint and packaging, features of the Boba Fett figure include a blaster rifle and pistol, jetpack, and a figure base. Darth Vader includes a helmet with "complex interior mechanical details and the back of Lord Vader’s battle damaged head", an LED light-up chest panel, belt, and lightsaber, and a Cloud City-themed diorama figure base. Pre-orders for both figures are live at Sideshow Collectibles via the following links:
- Hot Toys MMS572 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader - $285 (Jul 2020 - Sep 2020)
- Hot Toys MMS571 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version) - $255 (Jul 2020 - Sep 2020 arrival)
Of course, the Hot Toys figures weren't the only merch announced during Star Wars Day 2020. In the links below you'll find details on some of the other big releases:
- Star Wars Day Starts Early With New The Black Series and Vintage Collection Releases
- Baby Yoda The Mandalorian Monopoly Edition Board Game is Here
- Carbonized Darth Vader and Han Solo in Carbonite Join the Star Wars Black Series Figure Lineup
- Here are the Best Baby Yoda Toys for Star Wars Day May the 4th
- Barbie Star Wars Day Rey, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, and Chewbacca Dolls Are Available Now
- Funko's Han Solo With Tauntaun Battle at Echo Base Pop Figure Has Arrived for Star Wars Day
- Baby Yoda Is Now a Chia Pet
- New Baby Yoda The Mandalorian Funko Pops Are up for Pre-Order
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.