How does Thanos unwind after a long day of cataclysmic Snaps? He takes a long soak with official Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Infinity Stone bath bombs then wraps himself in the luxury that is his signature Infinity Gauntlet Thanos bathrobe. It even comes with matching slippers!
The Thanos bathrobe looks plush in purple, blue and gold, and comes complete with a shiny Infinity Gaunlet cuff and shoulder detail as well as an "Infinite Power" chest patch. The slippers also feature Infinity Gauntlet-themed styling.
Can't live without this bathrobe? Will every shower be a disappointment until you possess it? We understand. The Thanos bathrobe can be pre-ordered here for $55.99 and the slippers can be added here for $16.99. Both ship for free in October. Just keep in mind that pre-order quantities are extremely limited, so reserve them while you can.
On a related note, to celebrate the recent home video release of Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War, Superherostuff added to their collection of exclusive Infinity Gauntlet-themed accessories with a new watch design.
Like the other items in the Infinity Gauntlet lineup, the new watch is flashy - but maybe not quite as bold as the previous all gold stainless steel version. However, we prefer the engraved Infinity Gauntlet design complete with six shiny Infinity Stones on this version. This watch also goes a step further by engraving the names of the stones around the clock face. The watch is finished off with a purple faux leather band. You can order one right here for only $29.99 while supplies last.
Now if you truly want to bring balance to your outfit, you need to check out their entire Avengers: Infinity War apparel lineup — especially the following accessories...
The Infinity Gauntlet ring is available to pre-order here for $59.99 with shipping slated for August. It features a stainless steel exterior layered in an antique gold finish with stones made of glass (Mind Stone) and cubic zirconium. It also features the engraved names/abilities of each Infinity Stone.1comments
The Avengers Infinity War Infinity Gauntlet 59Fifty Fitted Hat has sold out several times, despite the $99.99 price tag. Odds are stock will be replenished, so keep tabs on this link for a new pre-order. The official breakdown goes like this:
- The front panel features a unique take on the captivating logo with thick, elevated embroidery. And yes, that's the word "Infinity" resting vertically along the "A".
- The bill is flat, golden, and immaculately stitched to simulate layered gauntlet plating. Brighter, golden appliques accent the bill with spiraling embroidery conveying long forgotten cosmic runes. Under the bill you’ll find a glorious illustration of Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet!
- Actual Infinity Stones! Yes, our Infinity Gauntlet hat is crowned with every single colored ingot capable of mangling reality and turning sharks into pancakes. Made from a clear, hard plastic, these faux Infinity Stones are filled with full, foggy colors to convey timeless elements crafted in the super-heated forge of the Big Bang.
- The back features a brighter, golden band layered with darker appliques bordered and accented with exquisite, winding embroidery.
- The cap's inner lining features six blinding illustrations of each and every Infinity Stone - they're paired with the appropriate Marvel hero who had personal dealings with said stones.
- The official New Era sticker? It's right there, resting soundly underneath the flat bill.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.