To say that the figure is amazing would be an understatement. It features a new head sculpt of Sebastian Stan as Bucky, as well as highly detailed armor, multiple hands, a machine gun and dagger, and two prosthetic arm options: a standard version and a "turn to dust version" that recreates his final moments after the Thanos snap scene in the film. As you will see in the image below, the "disintegrating mechanical arm" accessory has yet to be revealed.
The Hot Toys MMS509 Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Bucky Barnes Collectible Figure will be available to pre-order right here at Sideshow Collectibles at some point today, October 12th. Inside that link you'll also find previous releases in the Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War lineup. The official list of features for the Bucky Barnes figure can be found below.
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes in Avengers: Infinity War
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Two (2) left arms with mechanic details and specially applied metallic painting (normal and turn to dust)
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands (right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Two (2) pairs of gun holding hands
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) navy blue-colored leather-like tactical suit with shoulder armors
- One (1) right forearm armor
- One (1) pair of dark green pants
- One (1) dagger holster on thigh
- One (1) pair of dark green colored spats
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) dagger
- A specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand with movie logo
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.