Netmarble has released a Halloween themed update for Marvel Future Fight, featuring new characters, costumes and more.
The Perfect Halloween update introduces three new characters: Lash, Warwolf and Elsa Bloodstone There are also new skins for Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Black Cat, SPIDOC and a Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. variant of Lash.
See them in action in the update trailer below.
This Halloween weekend will also feature an in-game Halloween event. Future Fight story missions will be decorated for Halloween, while villainous bosses such as Venom and Green Goblin seek to wreak havoc on the universe. Six star skill sets have also been added for Super Heroes such as Punisher, Black Bolt and Thor to help defeat these brand new threats.
“We hope that fans of MARVEL Future Fight will enjoy our first seasonal update timed to Halloween. With the Marvel Universe crawling with a fair share of sinister Super Villains, the game will take a frightening turn with this new update,” said Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas, Netmarble Games, in a press release. “The goal is to always keep our game consistently updated with fresh new content to keep fans coming back for more Super Hero excitement and adventures.”
The Perfect Halloween update include:
- New Characters: Three new characters guaranteed to bring an onslaught of horrors include Lash, Warwolf, Elsa Bloodstone
- New Uniforms: Six characters will be receiving a mix of modern and classic new uniforms including Lash, Blade (70’s Classic), Ghost Rider, Punisher (Noir), Black Cat (Claws), and wait until you see the SPIDOC variant of M.O.D.O.K!
- New Six Star Skill Set / Upgraded Character Balancing: Three Super Heroes will be receiving new six star skill sets including Punisher, Black Bolt and Thor. Two tutorial characters will also receive regular hit and six star skill improvements – Thor and Black Bolt
- New Event Stage: Halloween themed event stage with bosses such as Venom and Green Goblin
- New Alliance Battle: Weekly alliance battles will be held daily
- Various Improvements and Bug Fixes
Check out screenshots in the gallery below.