Make it rain! Robert Downey Jr. cracked the top 10 of Forbes’ annual Celebrity 100 list of the world’s highest-earning entertainers once again.
For the third year in a row, Robert Downey Jr. tops the list as the highest earning actor with "a career-high $80 million payday." That's due in large part to playing Iron Man/Tony Stark in Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. In 2013 and 2014, Robert Downey Jr. topped all actors with $75 million in each year.
Among all entertainers, Downey Jr. ranks eighth, tied with Taylor Swift, "whose best-selling album 1989 moved 3.7 million units in 2014." Shake it off, Iron Man! You'll just have to be content with a T-Swizzle draw.
1. Floyd Mayweather: $300 million
2. Manny Pacquiao: $160 million
3. Katy Perry: $135 million
4. One Direction: $130 million
5. Howard Stern: $95 million
6. Garth Brooks: $90 million
7. James Patterson: $89 million
8. Robert Downey Jr.: $80 million
9. Taylor Swift: $80 million
10. Cristiano Ronaldo: $79.5 million
Captain America: Civil War opens in theaters May 6, 2016.