Each Star Trek coaster features a different layer of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 rendered in the style of a technical drawing. When stacked, the coasters form the ship in 3D. If you take off the very top coaster, you can see through the hull to examine the saucer and nacelles in detail. Each coaster also features a plaque for identifying the section. Since we know you love specs, check out the complete list below.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a commission.
• Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Coasters Set of 6
• Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
• A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
• Set of 6 glass coasters
• Layered design on top and bottom of glass for a 12-layer effect
• Materials: Glass with silicone feet
• Care Instructions: Hand wash
• Dimensions: 4" square x 1/4" thick each (stacks to 1 1/2" tall)
• Weight: 3.4 oz. each
The Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Coasters Set is available here, and follows similar designs from ThinkGeek featuring an anatomic heart and brain specimens. You might also be interested to hear that ThinkGeek is selling a limited-edition pin featuring the U.S.S. Shenzhou NCC-1227 from the upcoming Star Trek: Discovery.
Purchasing the pin will get you a digital code for $25 towards a CBS All Access subscription, which sounds great until you "discover" that the pin is $30. Still, if you were planning on getting a subscription to watch Star Trek: Discovery when it premieres on September 24th, you might want to add a pin for your bag, or your jean jacket, or what have you. Additional photos of the coasters are available in the gallery below.