Dress like a Starfleet officer on casual Friday with these Star Trek: The Next Generation uniform polos. Riker loved casual Friday because he could pair one of these with tight jeans. Picard loved it because the cotton polos were much more comfortable than spandex. No maneuvers necessary!
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured below, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
The polos are available in Blue (Science), Red (Command), or Gold (Operations) styles. They also feature an embroidered gold combadge and pips. You can order them here in sizes S to 3X while supplies last. Now if you want to know what Starfleet officers wear on the weekend, here’s your answer. Keep in mind that ThinkGeek is currently running a 20% off promotion with orders of $80 or more using the code SHOPNAO at checkout. If you need more Christmas gifts to qualify for the discount, check out their bestsellers.
• Star Trek TNG Uniform Polo
• Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
• A ThinkGeek exclusive
• The Next Generation uniform as a colorblock 3-button polo shirt
• Cut-and-sew colorblock design continues on the back
• Choose Red, Gold, or Blue
• Embroidered gold combadge and pips
• Each color comes with different rank insignia pips (Red: Captain, Gold: Lieutenant commander, Blue: Commander)
• Banded black cuffs
• Black buttons and placket
• Materials: 100% Cotton, exclusive of decoration
• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.