One of the latest League of Legends login screens to be spotted is the animation and music that players will soon see around April Fools’ Day.
Like other login screens before it that focus on new champions, skins, or reworks during certain events, 2018’s April Fools’ Day login screen is no different. The video shown above that was uploaded by the frostyNinja YouTube account that uploads all of League’s logins and videos
If this login animation looks familiar aside from the chicken costume, it’s likely because you’re thinking of the Season 2018 login animations that were revealed months ago. These animations featured champions like Jinx, Poppy, Galio, and Jhin in the same panning motion seen above with music identical to what’s heard in the April Fools’ Day login.
That music being unchanged though is something that players thought should be fixed, so one player took the initiative to reimagine the login screen with some more appropriate music. It’s hard to accept the actual login as the real thing after hearing this new one that’s complete with clucks and bawks, so we’ll just have to imagine the sounds when we login unless Riot Games decides on some last-minute changes.
Pizza Delivery Sivir – 1350 RP
- New model and textures, including a pizza crossblade!
- New VFX for all spells, complete with a randomized pizza shuffle on her Q - Boomerang Blade! Her pizza weapon will randomly pick from pineapple/ham, mushroom/olives, and pepperoni.
- New SFX for all spells, full of cheesy, gooey goodness!
- New recall animation, where she’s guaranteed to deliver in 30 minutes or less!
- New model and textures - I hear the bird’s the word?!
- New VFX for all spells, complete with delicious, golden chicken wings!
- New SFX layers for all spells, full of
- New recall, dance
anddeath animations, where the employee of the month becomes the dinner of the day!
Riot Games likely has even more than just these two skins in store for April Fools’ Day, so look for more updates on sales, game modes, and other events leading up to April 1.
ComicBook.com & Warner Bros Home Entertainment are teaming up to bring one lucky Justice League fan the prize pack of a lifetime! Click here for the chance to win a big-screen TV, a copy of the movie and more!