Today during its E3 presser, Betehsda announced that The Elder Scrolls: Blades, it's free-to-play dungeon crawler Elder Scrolls game, will release on Nintendo Switch this fall. Further, it will be 100 percent free. There's no word on any additional ports, but Bethesda says the Switch's portability makes it the best console for the game.
"From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed."
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
As always, feel free to leave a comment letting us know what you think. Will you be picking this up on Switch?
Exciting news, Pokemon fans -- A Wild Podcast Has Appeared, the official Pokemon podcast of ComicBook.com, is here! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
On today's episode, we talk about Adi Shankar's super dark Pokemon short film, a Pokemon GO oopsie and discuss if fans should be mad about the changes coming to Pokemon Sword & Shield! Make sure to subscribe now to never miss an episode!