A new update has arrived for Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – and it's bringing a lot more than you might expect.
As it was rumored a few weeks back, an official voice pack featuring Dr. Ken and Community star Ken Jeong has been released. The pack goes for $3.99 and features, of course, Jeong letting loose with a number of hilarious comments. Some fans will definitely be pleased to hear him in the game.
On top of that, a new Championship Premium Personalization Pack has also been made available for the game. It can be purchased for 500 CP in the in-game store and comes with a variety of goodies, including a taunt featuring the championship trophy, an animated camo, a Warfighter Championship Right, a weapon accessory, an animated calling card, and an emblem.
Activision noted that anyone who's attending the 2017 CWL Championship will get this personalization pack free of charge, so maybe hold off on buying until you get a code.
As for the rest of the patch notes, they're listed below.
- Updated the Blind Eye perk challenge from "scorestreaks" to "weapon systems" as we have now made this challenge possible by killing micro turrets
- Gestures – all cosmetic gestures can now be performed while sprinting
- Adjusted the Blackout Grenade to bring its power level and overall consistency closer to that of the Jammer Grenade
- Gameplay audio for Defender and Uplink will occur in the Winner's Circle, interrupting the Announcer's End Game win/loss VO lines. This has been fixed
- Fix for the Calling Card notification not disappearing after highlighting or equipping the GameBattles calling card
- In splitscreen, captured Hardpoint colors would not show different colors with players on different teams. This has been fixed
- After entering a prestige, the After Action Report for completing a match would display placeholder images and text for calling cards. This has been fixed
- Fix for an error that could occur when a guest player attempts to open the Friend list in the menu during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fix for players being stuck on the "Purchasing Supply Drop" screen if they repurchase another drop while the loot ceremony screen is running in the background
- Fixes for a few mouse and keyboard issues when accessing the Scorestreak Variants on PC
- Fix for some calling cards not being displayed in the preview pane on the right
- Fix for the VO line "Last Alive" not playing for the second team with one player left in SnR and SnD modes
- Fix for users unable to use the "Change-Up" passive for the legendary T.H.O.R. – Nimbus when using button layouts that use the "toggle aim down sight" setting
- Fix for the CODCaster not displaying the proper team color on the objective icons