Disney fans with some room for new shoes in their closets will be happy to know that Hot Topic has added some new designs to their Disney lineup, and they're ridiculously adorable. The collection includes sneakers inspired by Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Frozen 2, Mulan, Tangled, the Disney / Pixar classic UP, and more.
The colorful new Carl and Ellie UP design is tops on our list, but we've picked out some additional options to check out below. Note that you can save an additional 20% on these shoes using the code HT20 at checkout - and they're all pretty affordable to begin with with most of the designs priced under $30.
- Disney Cinderella Jaq & Gus Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- Disney Mulan Mushu Kahn & Cric-Kee Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Kissing Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- Disney Tangled Rapunzel & Flynn Rider Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- Disney Frozen 2 Elsa & Anna Lace-Up Sneakers - $24.90
- Disney The Lion King Character Silhouettes Canvas Sneakers - $24.43
- Disney Lilo & Stitch Frog Leaf Canvas Sneakers - $39.90
- Disney / Marvel The Avengers Chibi Heroes Canvas Sneakers - $20.93
- Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Lace-Up Sneakers - $24.90
- Disney Kingdom Hearts Keyblades Hi-Top Sneakers - $27.93
- Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Sketch Hi-Top Sneakers - $31.99
- Disney Lilo & Stitch Hula Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- Disney Aladdin Jasmine & Aladdin Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Moon Hi-Top Sneakers - $39.90
- Star Wars R2-D2 & C-3PO Lace-Up Sneakers - $29.90
This is only a handful of the Disney shoe options that are available at Hot Topic right now. You can find more cute designs here with heels, flats, and sandals thrown into the mix.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
ComicBook Nation Podcast: In this latest episode we breakdown Sony's Marvel movie changes, Jamie Lee Curtis possibly joining Star Wars, and the bizarre spoilers of Netflix’s Tiger King! Listen & Subscribe!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.