The fact that March 10th can be written out as "MAR10" is all the excuse Nintendo fans needed to create a holiday around the beloved Super Mario Bros. franchise. It seems silly, but hey - May 4th has worked wonders for Star Wars. That having been said, retailers have lined up to offer deals on Super Mario-themed merch, including Nintendo Switch games and accessories.
Below you'll find a breakdown of the best MAR10 deals, along with any new product offerings that launch today (for example, today would be a good day for Levi's to drop that Super Mario collection - stay tuned). The list will be updated as new deals / products become available.
- Super Mario Maker 2 - $39.99: See on Amazon / See at Best Buy / See at Walmart
- Super Mario Party - $39.99: See at Best Buy / See at Walmart / See on Amazon
- Yoshi's Crafted World - $39.99: See on Amazon / See at Best Buy / See at Walmart
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - $34.99: See on Amazon / See at Best Buy / See at Walmart
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - $14.99: See at Best Buy
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - $44.99: See at Best Buy
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - $44.99: See at Best Buy
- Super Mario Odyssey Standard Edition - $44.99: See at Best Buy
- Mario Tennis Aces - $44.99: See at Best Buy
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - $29.99: See at Best Buy
Nintendo Switch Hardware:
Walmart is offering a Nintendo Switch bundle with a Mario-themed PowerA wired controller thrown in for free. You can grab it here for $299.
Best Buy and Walmart are offering deals on several Nintendo Switch controllers and accessories. The breakdown is as follows:
- PowerA - Mario Silhouette Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Red: $44.99 - UPDATE: Priced at $34.99 here at Walmart
- PowerA - Super Mario Edition Controller for Nintendo Switch - Red: $19.99
- PDP - Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller Mario Edition for Nintendo Switch - Red: $19.99
- Nintendo - Best Buy Exclusive Joy-Con (L/R) Wireless Controllers for Nintendo Switch - Neon Green: $69.99
- RDS Industries - Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case for Nintendo Switch - Super Mario Odyssey: $14.99
- RDS Industries - Game Traveler Slim Travel Case for Nintendo Switch - Super Mario: $6.99
- PowerA Stealth Case Kit for Nintendo Switch - 8-bit Mario - $9.99
- PowerA, Case, Nintendo Switch, Red Mario - $9.99
- PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Super Mario Bros. 3 - $34.99
Toys, Collectibles, and Clothes:
GamesStop currently has the best deals going on Nintendo-themed toys and collectibles for MAR10 Day. You can shop them all right here, but we've picked out some of our favorite items below.
- Super Mario Bros. Piranha Plant Lamp - $31.99
- The Legend of Zelda Triforce Lamp - $26.39
- Metroid Samus Aran's Arm Cannon - $47.99
- Super Mario Bros. Plush with Sound (Assortment) - $7.99
- UNO The Legend of Zelda Card Game Only at GameStop - $6.39
Best Buy currently has deals going on several Super Mario-themed amiibo. You can grab the following figures for only $9.99 each:
- Nintendo - amiibo Figure (Super Mario Odyssey Series Mario - Wedding Outfit)
- Nintendo - amiibo Figure (Super Mario Odyssey Series Bowser - Wedding Outfit)
- Nintendo - amiibo Figure (Super Mario Odyssey Series Peach - Wedding Outfit)
Nintendo and LEGO have announced a partnership! Read more about it here.
Levi's didn't launch their Super Mario collection today, but they did provide a street date. Hit Levi.com on April 1st.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.