Steven Universe Returning With New Episodes This January; Sneak Peek Released
It's official! Next month, Steven is going on more magical adventures with Garnet, Amethyst and [...]
It's official! Next month, Steven is going on more magical adventures with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl!
Today, Cartoon Network announced that Steven Universe is returning with brand-new episodes this January. The network released the official titles, air dates and synopses for five new episodes of Steven Universe. Plus, a clip from "The Answer."
- Monday, January 4: "The Answer"– Garnet finally tells Steven the story of how she came to be a Crystal Gem.
- Tues., Jan. 5: "Steven's Birthday" – Steven has a birthday party out at the barn, and decides he has some growing up to do.
- Wednesday, January 6: "It Could've Been Great" – The Gems take a trip to the moon.
- Thursday, January 7: "Message Received" – Steven has doubts about believing in everyone.
- Friday, January 8: "Log Date 7 15 2"– Steven sneaks a listen to a friend's audio diary.
Check out a sneak peek from "The Answer" in the video below.
Steven Universe will air new episodes starting Monday, Jan. 4 at 5:30/4:30c on Cartoon Network.0comments