WWE's booking can often change by the minute, and one WWE star found out that he has a match at Fastlane through a Twitter post made by the company's official account.
A kickoff show match between The New Day (Xavier Woods and Big E) and Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura was just added to WWE Fastlane on Friday. Woods apparently had no idea of the match until he saw it announced along with everyone else on Twitter.
Glad I opened twitter today or else I wouldn't have known that we have a match this Sunday https://t.co/VlqGQ8BxsI— ✈️Smooth Pen ✈️ (@XavierWoodsPhD) March 8, 2019
The booking for Fastlane has seemed a little chaotic as WWE has put together two PPV events since the Royal Rumble and in advance of WrestleMania 35. This has caused many to speculate that it might be better in the future for the company to cut down on the number of events they have between the Rumble and WrestleMania. They used to do just one, a February event, which would be the final PPV show until WrestleMania in early April.
The current card for WWE Fastlane on Sunday is as follows:
- (Kickoff Show) Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade
- (Kickoff Show) The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz and Shane McMahon
- WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Boss 'n' Hug Connection vs. Nia Jax and Tamina
- WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka vs. Mandy Rose
- WWE Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival vs. Aleister Black and Ricochet vs. Bobby Roode and Chad Gable
- Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch
- Six-Man Tag Match: The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens
Have you subscribed to ComicBook Nation, the official Podcast of ComicBook.com yet? Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
In this latest episode, we talk Arrow coming to an end, new Avengers: Endgame footage shown, a HUGE Captain Marvel discussion & so much more! Make sure to subscribe now and never miss an episode!0comments