ThinkGeek, purveyors of cool geek stuff I can't afford, have a new promotional video for their Knight Rider-themed cell phone charger.
Transform your vehicle into KITT with a box that you plug into your cigarette lighter; it looks just like the super-advanced control panel for KITT, and you can plug USB devices into it to charge.
You can check out the video below.
Light bars sync to audio which plays back noises and 11 different phrases from the TV show:
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I'm very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I'm sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you'll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety's sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I'm going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren't for me you'd be walking.
- As a machine I believe I'm quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.
...And, yes, you can mute it so that you can charge your dual USB devices in peace.
You can get yours for $29.95 at ThinkGeek.