Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum Pack Coming To Xbox One, PC This Month
PlayStation 4 owners have been enjoying exclusive access to the second downloadable content pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, the Continuum pack. But pretty soon, Xbox One and PC owners of the game will be able to enjoy the party.
Activision has announced today that the pack will be available on both of those formats starting May 18th. The pack includes four multiplayer maps, along with a new Zombies adventure, the 70's based Shaolin Shuffle, which features Foxy Brown herself, Pam Grier.
The full description of the included maps and Zombies adventure are below:
- Turista– A plush spa and resort, Turista is nestled in the middle of a giant skeleton of an ancient creature. With sniper spots scattered across a majestic, central waterfall, Turista also boasts tight interiors for fans of close-quartered combat and a three-lane design that caters to a variety of play styles.
- Scrap– Set in an abandoned junkyard on the Moon, Scrap features a combination of extended sightlines and tactical pathways that reward players who engage in both long and short range combat.
- Archive– Fast, frenetic engagements set the pace in Archive, a post-futurist art gallery where tight engagements contrast with open exterior battlegrounds in this wide three-lane style map.
- Excess– Perched atop a gilded penthouse in a sprawling future metropolis, Excess is a small, circular map re-imagined from the classic Modern Warfare 2 map, Rust, that retains the intense, fast-paced combat from the original.
- Shaolin Shuffle– the next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, features the return of Willard Wyler, the mysterious movie director villain portrayed with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee's Big Holiday, Gotham). This time, Wyler has trapped the four protagonists inside a new horror film, set in the unforgettable 1970s. Players will face all-new zombie enemies across a variety of disco-era New York locations, including subways, flashy nightclubs and a martial arts dojo headed up by the "Shaolin Sister," played with voice and likeness by Pam Grier (Jackie Brown, Foxy Brown). In addition to hallmark Call of Duty action, Shaolin Shuffle introduces four unlockable kung fu fighting styles, each with its own set of unique combat moves. Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as "the Punk Rocker;" Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as "the Sleazebag;" Jay Pharoah (Saturday Night Live, Ride Along) as "the Street Poet;" and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as "the Disco Chick," all return from the ongoing story in this all-new experience.
The pack will be available for purchase for $14.99, or you can get it with the Infinite Warfare Season Pass. Party on, player!
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.