The newest League of Legends patch includes welcome buff for champions who use the Predator rune as well as changes to Resolve's stat bonuses and more than a few bugfixes.
After being previewed on the PBE during the previous cycle, the Predator changes address some issues that the rune had that by allowing partial cooldown refunds and making other changes. The changes below that were listed in the patch notes were an attempt from Riot to address some of the "feels-bad" parts of the rune.
- [NEW] PARTIAL REFUND: If Predator's channel is interrupted, 50% of the cooldown is now refunded
- [NEW] HUNT THE WEAK: If Predator's bonus damage is proc'd via an area-of-effect ability, it will now prioritize the lowest-health target hit
- [NEW] ADRENALINE: Predator's rate of movement speed increase is increased by 50% for the first second and a half of the effect. This is unlisted in the tooltip because if you're making decisions around it, you're probably overthinking things.
The bonuses that are gained from the Resolve Patch are also receiving changes that split the stats champions gain between health and whatever the secondary rune path is. This should give tanky champions and others that would normally take the Resolve Path some combat stats to help them have some kill pressure against their enemies.
- RESOLVE + SORCERY: 130 health ⇒ 65 health plus 10 ability power or 6 attack damage, adaptive
- RESOLVE + DOMINATION: 130 health ⇒ 65 health plus 9 ability power or 5.4 attack damage, adaptive
- RESOLVE + PRECISION: 130 health ⇒ 65 health plus 9% attack speed
- Resolve secondary
- SORCERY + RESOLVE: 20 ability power or 12 attack damage, adaptive ⇒ 65 health plus 10 ability power or 6 attack damage, adaptive
- DOMINATION + RESOLVE: 18 ability power or 10.8 attack damage, adaptive ⇒ 65 health plus 9 ability power or 5.4 attack damage, adaptive
- PRECISION + RESOLVE: 18% attack speed ⇒ 65 health plus 9% attack speed
And to cap off the rune changes, there are quite a few bugfixes that players will notice after the patch goes live. Be sure to consult the bugfix list below and see if any of your most-used runes or champions are affected by the changes.
- Unsealed Spellbook now properly updates its user's Summoner Spell icons in Spectator Mode
- End-of-game runes stats that report duration (ex. Lethal Tempo's "Total Active Time") now use 00:00 formatting instead of number of seconds active
- Glacial Augment & Arcane Comet now have ally/enemy color differentiation
- Ally hits will no longer count towards Electrocute if both allies have the Keystone equipped
- Fixed interactions between the Flash lockout on Skarner and Fiddlesticks' ults and the Hextech Flashtraption and Unsealed Spellbook runes, which could cause Skarner and Fiddlesticks to lose access to Flash and Hexflash
- Rengar can no longer extend his leap range from brush via Hextech Flashtraption
- Triumph's gold and healing are now properly granted to units in stasis when a takedown is earned
- Arcane Comet's tooltip now properly lists its base damage
- Kleptomancy's level-up UI no longer persists when using Elixir of Skill at Level 18
- Cleaned up Runes VFX in Spectator VFX to remove overlapping particles
- Manaflow Band now works properly with alternate HUD schemes (Flipped Minimap, Team Frames on Left, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where abilities that cost health to cast will cause Revitalize's bonus healing amount in the rune panel to decrease.