Considering that you’ve probably spent quite a bit on gifts for other people this holiday season, isn’t it about time you treated yourself to something special? Now you can.
Amazon has slashed the prices of a number of PlayStation 4 games, and while we’re unsure how long the sale will last, it appears you have at least a little time to pick them up. As always, Amazon Prime members can save with a free shipping option, and get the games well before Christmas next week.
There are a number of good bargains up for grabs, including the following:0comments
- Agents of Mayhem- $19.99
- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers- $17.96
- Akiba’s Beat- $18.35
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back- $12.99
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Collector’s Edition- $15.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered- $19.88
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare- $14.99
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky- $13.99
- Guilty Gear Xrd- Revelator- $9.99
- Mass Effect: Andromeda- $15.75
- Okami HD- $15.99
- Prey- $19.99
- Redout- $19.99
- Titanfall 2- $12.36
- Torment: Tides of Numenera- $19.99
- Valkyria Revolution- $19.99
- Victor Vran: Overkill Edition- $19.99
Again, we’re not sure how long the sale will last, so snag these bargains while you can!
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.