Ever wanted to ride a dwarven motorcycle through Tamriel (not from Orzamar, unfortunately)? Now you can thanks to this randomly awesome Skyrim mod!
To get this mod, just download it and head over to the Whiterun Stables with a Dwarven Mistress. Even better? It's unbreakable, so ride off those mountains to your heart's content!
You can even control how the bike itself sounds whether you want to make it sound traditionally dwarven, or want it to sound like a bonafide motorcycle with that Harley grumble. It's also pretty cool to see the mod in action in the video at the top of the article and the bike itself seems pretty adaptative. It will even attack hostile enemies in the surrounding areas, which already makes it infinitely better than a boring horse mount.0comments
Want even more Skyrim modding goodness? You can check out our game hub right here for more mod recommendations, awesome cosplay, and general news about the beloved Elder Scrolls game. You can also tag me in over on Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy if you're looking for any specific requests!
In case you've been living under a rock, here's more about the game itself:
- Live another life, in another world
- Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
- All new graphics and gameplay engine
- Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
- You are what you play
- Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- Dragons return
- Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.