DC Collectibles has revealed, via MTV News, their entire lineup of toys for Toy Fair 2014. There are no movie based figures in the collection, but plenty inspired by DC Comics, animation, and video games, including:
- Catwoman, Two Face, Mr. Freeze and Batman from Batman: The Animated Series
- The Red Hood and Batman's "thrasher" armor based on the designs of current Batman artist Greg Capullo.
- Figures based on the Son of Batman animated feature.
- Blocky wood figures of Batman and Superman.
- A porcelain doll of The Sandman's Death.
- Figures of the New 52's Nightwing, Supergirl and Batgirl.
- Harley Quinn, Atomic Green Lantern and Poison Ivy figures from the Infinite Crisis video game.
- The new (Bat)man Cave line of items, including a Dart Board, Super-Villain poker set and pool cues.
The lineup will make its debut this weekend at Toy Fair 2014.
Get More: Music News0comments