Orlando has stepped up their WrestleMania game in a BIG way. The 2017 WrestleMania host tweeted out a photo this morning of a new, 12 foot lakeside WWE Championship Belt.
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and WWE superstars presented the WrestleMania Championship Title belt at Lake Eola Wednesday.
The replica belt was created by the local organizing committee for WrestleMania happening at Orlando's Camping World Stadium on April 2, according to WWE. The title belt is 30 feet wide and 12 feet tall and will be on display throughout WrestleMania.
"We're 25 days away from WWE WrestleMania at our Camping World Stadium," Dyer tweeted. "This event is a BIG deal!"
If you have any friends going to WrestleMania, just know that their timelines will be filled with selfies in front of this amazing monument; and rightfully so.
Will there ever come a day when someone wants to erect a Universal Championship statue? Yeah, I didn't think so either.
WrestleMania 33 kicks off Sunday, April 2nd, and you can find the fully announced card below.
United States Champion Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens
Undertatker vs Roman Reigns
RAW's Women's Champion Bayley vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks
Smackdown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs The Entire Roster
Universal Champion Goldberg Vs Brock Lesnar
Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
Rumored Matches include:
John Cena and Nikki Bella Tag Match against The Miz and Maryse, The Big Show vs Shaq, and Triple H vs Seth Rollins, AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon
Tickets to the big WWE event start at $160 and are available on ticketmaster.com.
In conjunction with WrestleMania several events are planned:
- WrestleMania Axxess interactive fan experience at the Orange County Convention Center from March 30-April 2.
- On March 31, the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony will honor WWE Superstars at the Amyway Center.
- Make-A-Wish Pizza Party: More than 35 children from around the U.S. will be honored by WWE Superstar John Cena on April 1.
- Monday Night Raw: USA Network will broadcast live from the Amway Center on April 3.
- WWE SmackDown Live: USA Network will broadcast live from the Amyway Center.