Rhead Ripley made her WrestleMania debut at WrestleMania 36 Night Two on Sunday night, and she arrived for her match wearing gear that Dragon Ball Z fans found instantly familiar. The NXT Women's Champion arrived wearing white boots, blue pants and a white and gold top, all of which reminded fans of Vegeta's look when he wore an improved version of the Saiyan armor for his fight with Semi-Perfect Cell. Ripley took on Charlotte Flair in a match for her NXT Women's Championship, marking the first time the title had been defended on the show.
Take a closer look at the gear below.
Dragon Ball fans were quick to point it out.
Hell yeah!! @RheaRipley_WWE with the Saiyan Armor!— Pretty Ricky (@KingRicochet) April 5, 2020
Here's the lineup for WreslteMania 36 Night Two, which will start at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday night on the WWE Network.
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre
- Firefly Fun House Match: John Cena vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt
- Last Man Standing: Edge vs. Randy Orton
- Raw Tag Team Championships: The Street Profits vs. Angel Garza and Austin Theory
- NXT Women's Championship: Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley vs. Lacey Evans vs. Sasha Banks vs. Naomi vs. Tamina Snuka
- Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley
- Liv Morgan vs. Natalya (Kickoff Show)
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.