The story behind Detective James Gordon's rise to prominence in Gotham City in the years before Batman's arrival.
Next Up Thursday, Nov 30 2017 at 8pm on FOX
Most Recent Thursday, Nov 16 2017 at 8pm on FOX
- A Dark Knight: Let Them Eat Pie
The first half highlights Bruce and his currently difficult relationship with Alfred. The two are on a camping trip, and Alfred is trying to remind Bruce who he is following the young man's run-in with Ra's al Ghul. He's still acting fairly volatile, but Batman fans know that if there is one person who can calm Bruce down, it's Alfred. Meanwhile, Professor Pyg has set a trap for some of the more prominent members of Gotham's underground. Sofia and Penguin have a dinner being personally prepared by the villain, and Martin is acting as the chef's creepy assistant. Professor Pyg continues to torment Gotham city, involving Jim Gordon whenever possible. Sofia and Penguin get ready for a fundraiser for the orphanage, and things don't go as planned when Professor Pyg shows up as the chef.
In crime ridden Gotham City, Thomas and Martha Wayne are murdered before young Bruce Wayne's eyes. Although the idealistic Gotham City Police Dept. detective James Gordon, and his cynical partner, Harvey Bullock, seem to solve the case quickly, things are not so simple. Inspired by Bruce's traumatized desire for justice, Gordon vows to find it amid Gotham's corruption. Thus begins Gordon's lonely quest that would set him against his own comrades and the underworld with their own deadly rivalries and mysteries. In the coming wars, innocence will be lost and compromises will be made as some criminals will fall as casualties while others will rise as supervillains. All the while, young Bruce observes this war with a growing obsession that would one day drive him to seek his own revenge as The Batman.
- Nov 18th 2017 'Gotham' Season 4 Episode 10: Things That Go Boom Trailer Released
- Nov 17th 2017 'Gotham' Recap With Spoilers - 'Let Them Eat Pie'
- Nov 16th 2017 'Gotham' EP Discusses Jerome's Upcoming Story Arc
- Nov 16th 2017 'Gotham' Producer Teases Professor Pyg's Musical Episode
- Nov 16th 2017 Exclusive: 'Gotham' EP Explains Why Ivy Was Recast
- Nov 14th 2017 Professor Pyg Goes Ham in Terrifying 'Gotham' Red Band Trailer
- Nov 13th 2017 Did 'Gotham' Just Introduce Its Version of Onomatopoeia?
- Nov 10th 2017 'Gotham' Releases Promo for 'Let Them Eat Pie'
- Nov 10th 2017 'Gotham' Recap With Spoilers - 'Stop Hitting Yourself'
- Nov 9th 2017 Cameron Monaghan Shares Photo From 'Gotham' Set, Confirms Jerome's Return
- Nov 6th 2017 Butch and Tabitha Reunite in New 'Gotham' Photos
- Nov 3rd 2017 TV Ratings: 'Gotham' and 'Arrow' Hold Steady on Thursday Night
- Nov 3rd 2017 'Gotham' Preview Released - 'Stop Hitting Yourself'
- Nov 3rd 2017 'Gotham' Recap With Spoilers - 'A Day in the Narrows'
- Nov 3rd 2017 [SPOILER] Returns on 'Gotham'
- Nov 2nd 2017 Exclusive: Barbara Calls it Quits in New 'Gotham' Clip
- Nov 1st 2017 'Gotham': Michael Cerveris Hasn't Been Able to Eat Bacon Since Playing Professor Pyg
- Oct 31st 2017 Exclusive: 'Gotham' Almost Had a Very Different Alfred
- Oct 31st 2017 'Gotham's Michael Cerveris Explains How His Professor Pyg Is Different Than the Comics
- Oct 30th 2017 Tensions Rise in Exciting New 'Gotham' Photos
- Oct 30th 2017 'Gotham' Debuts New Catwoman Suit for Selina Kyle
- Oct 30th 2017 'Gotham' Fans React to Poison Ivy's Recasting
- Oct 30th 2017 'Gotham' Recasts Poison Ivy
- Oct 27th 2017 'Gotham:' A Day In The Narrows Preview Provides First Look At Bruce's New Love Interest
- Oct 27th 2017 'Gotham' Character's Biggest Secret Revealed