Rockstar Games have issued a statement on their support website listing all of the known issues with their newly-launched Grand Theft Auto Online game and promising that they're committed to repairing them as soon as possible.
The online game is an extension of Grand Theft Auto V, the fastest game ever to make $1 billion, which it did in less than a week when it was released earlier this month.
The online launch has been plagued by freezes, false starts and missing items which can make certain challenges unplayable, although it seems as though only a fraction of users are experiencing the problems regularly.
So, if you're experiencing any of the following problems, they're known issues that Rockstar is working on now.
- Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen
- Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
- Occasional "Failed to start job" errors
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093