At The CW's TCA Upfronts, it revealed when the next big DC TV Universe (or "Arrowverse") crossover would happen.
In an unprecedented event, Arrow will be paired with Supergirl on Monday, November 27th; The Flash will be paired with Legends of Tomorrow on Tuesday, November 28th, for a two-night, four-part crossover event.
There were no details given (via Deadline) as to what the storyline of the next crossover would be; in 2016, the four CW DC TV series came together for the "Invasion!" storyline, which saw the various DC heroes defending Earth from an alien invasion. Fans were a bit critical of the event, in that Supergirl only featured a minor (as in last-second) connection to the larger storyline; however, the Supergirl showrunners explained to us at Comic-Con that Supergirl will get a proper and full role in this upcoming crossover:
MORE DC TV NEWS:
- Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, And More Adorn Comic-Con TV Guide Covers
- Supergirl Star Teases Insane Action Sequence In Season 3 Premiere
Here Is Every New Character Coming to The Arrowverse
- The Flash Season 4 Is About 'The Fastest Man Alive vs. Fastest Mind Alive'
- Arrow Season 6 Will Explore Black Siren's Backstory
- Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards And Echo Kellum Explain Sexy Threats