Cosplay is an incredible way for fans of their favorite franchises to bring the characters that mean the most to them into the real world. Or, like this cosplayer, a perfect way to unleash your inner "Psycho".
For those familiar with the Borderlands series from Gearbox, these foes are aplenty when trying to survive Pandora. Italian cosplayer 'Miss Hatred Jessica', real name Jessica Armanetti, brought this enemy to life with the help of fellow cosplayer Leon Chiro:
(Note, below are Facebook embeds. If for some reason they are not showing up, you can view the entire photo album here.)
From the cell shading, to the emblazoned contact lenses, the attention to detail done when crafting this Borderlands-inspired cosplay is unreal! "Miss Jessica" also did a set with blue contact lenses to show off a different type of Psycho:
There are so many amazing cosplayers out there sharing their craft and their fandom love with the world. If you want to check out even more incredible creations from the gaming community, you can also check out our Cosplay Hub right here for even more amazing renditions of some of our favorite characters!
Unfamiliar with the Borderlands franchise? Here's what you need to know:
"Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way," reads the official Steam description.
"With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op*, Borderlands is a breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern shooters. Borderlands places you in the role of a mercenary on the lawless and desolate planet of Pandora, hell-bent on finding a legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault."
- Role Playing Shooter (RPS) - Combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression
- Co-Op Frenzy - Fly solo in single player or drop in and out with up to 4 Player Co-Op online for a maniacal multiplayer experience
- Bazillions of Guns - Gun lust fulfilled with rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more
- Radical Art Style - New visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to create a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Intense Vehicular Combat - Get behind the wheel and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat