One of Call of Duty: Warzone's biggest glitches are back after previously being fixed. Like most modern online games, Warzone is constantly troubled by bugs and glitches. Typically, when one gets fixed, another arises. Fortunately for Infinity Ward and Activision, Warzone hasn't had many substantial bugs and glitches, but unfortunately for the pair, one that did fall into this category is back from the grave, though right now it's unclear how prevalent it is.
More specifically, the gun texture glitch on PC is back. Confirmation of the glitch's return comes way of Frozone -- via Modern Warzone -- who recently shared a video demonstrating that the game-breaking glitch is back.
Like the last time, the glitch appears to be gun dependent. So far, it looks like the problem is mostly with the AN94 and the LA87. And like last time, it looks like the glitch is limited to the PC version of the title. So, if you're on PS4 and Xbox One, you should be safe from this glitch disrupting your game.
its back boys pic.twitter.com/CFypOHQ6BU— fro (@Frozone) September 16, 2020
At the moment of publishing, Infinity Ward and Activision haven't commented on the issue, but they are presumably aware of it and already have a fix in the pipeline, however, for now, this hasn't been confirmed. That said, if either does provide a comment on the problem, we will be sure to update this post with whatever is provided.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Reveals Major Improvement From Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Playlist Update Brings Back Popular Modes
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Leaker Reveals First Zombies Mode Details
- Call of Duty: Warzone Seemingly Coming to Mobile Devices Soon
- Call of Duty Developer Warns of Big Xbox Series S Problem