We are really getting down to the wire for taking advantage of big online deals before Christmas, but Amazon has two such deals that PlayStation fans can get in on for a very limited time.
The first is a $20 discount on a 1-Year PlayStation Plus membership, which brings the total cost down to $40. We've said it before, and we'll say it again - this is an absolute no-brainer purchase. The deal could disappear at any time, so get it here while the getting is good. For the uninitiated, here are some of the benefits of a PlayStation Plus subscription:
Play Online with Friends:
- PlayStation Plus connects you with the best online community of gamers. So, team up or compete with your friends in all your favorite PS4 multiplayer games!
Get Free Games
- PlayStation Plus expands your gaming horizons with a growing collection of games inluded with your membership. From action-adventure to shooters, you'll always have something great to play.
Get Exclusive Deals and Discounts
- As a member of PlayStation Plus, you'll get exclusive benefits on PlayStation Store. This includes member-only sales and deeper discounts on some of the biggest and best games available - as much as 80% off!
The second big deal that Amazon is currently running involves a pretty spectacular trade-in offer for the PlayStation 4 Pro console. Here's how it works:
1. Get a trade in quote from Amazon on a game, console, accessory, etc.
2. Ship it for free
3. Receive an Amazon.com gift card that's equal to the appraised value of your item. You'll also score a $50 bonus toward a PS4 Pro 1TB console that will automatically be applied to your account.
When you combine the gift card and the $50 discount, you could be talking about a substantial savings on the PS4 Pro, and that's before taking advantage of the standard $50 sale that Amazon is currently offering. If you want to get in on the PS4 trade-in deal, you can get started here. Keep in mind that the offer ends at 11:59pm PST on December 16th.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.