For the second time in under a week, Arrow star Stephen Amell has uploaded a 15-minute video to Facebook responding to fan questions.
The video is embedded below, but as we did last time, here are most of the highlights:
- He agrees with a fan assessment that a guest spot on Supernatural is in order.
- If he could have any guest star he wanted on Arrow, it would be Dogma's Alan Rickman or Breaking Bad's Giancarlo Esposito.
- He really, really hates photo shoots "down to their molecular base." So much so that he turned down an opportunity to appear in People Magazine's "fresh faces" section of the Sexiest Man Alive issue a couple of years back.
- "We are an evolving show, and if you have been with us since the beginning and you're now thirty-plus episodes in, I would ask you to give us the benefit of the doubt. If powers are going to be introduced into the show, we are going to do it responsibly."
- Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim really, really want to shoehorn the boxing glove arrow into the show.
- He would have loved to have "practice episodes" to give them their legs before season one kicked off.
- Amell hopes that The CW will renew the series sometime around February, as they did last year, and says he has "every faith" that it will be. As long as the network doesn't hear him talking about photo shoots.