When Funko's Star Wars Bounty Hunters Collection of Pop figures is complete, they will connect together to form a large recreation of the Darth Vader "no disintegrations" bounty hunter scene from The Empire Strikes Back. Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, and 4-LOM Pops have already been released, and now you can add the deadly Dengar to the lineup.
Dengar is the fifth Star Wars Pop figure out of what will eventually be a seven figure collection, and pre-orders are live here at GameStop (exclusive) for $19.99. Inside that link you'll find the previously released Pop figures in the Bounty Hunters series - and some of them are eligible for a GameStop collectibles sale that offers offers 10% off on orders priced at $75 or more and 20% off orders of $125 or more. You can check out all of the collectibles in the sale right here, or head here to focus on the Funko Pops. Naturally, the sale will only be live for a limited time, so take advantage while you can.
You can get all of the details on the latest and greatest Funko Pop releases right here. Some recent headlines include:
- Here's Where to Get Funko's Festival of Fun Holiday Pop Figures
- Exclusive Marvel Art Series Thanos Funko Pop Joins The Infinity Saga Collection
- Funko Drops a Star Wars Force Ghost Exclusive Pop Figure 3-Pack
- Marvel's Eternals Funko Pops Launch With Exclusive Collector Cards
- X-Men Pirate Kate Pryde With Lockheed Funko Pop PX Exclusive Is On Sale Now
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.