WWE's 12th annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view takes place on Sunday night inside the WWE ThunderDome at Orlando's Amway Center. As of Sunday afternoon only six matches have been announced for the card, one of which will take place on the kickoff show an hour before the event begins. The event is highlighted by three Hell in a Cell matches, including the long-awaited battle between Sasha Banks and Bayley and the first-ever I Quit Hell in a Cell bout between Roman Reigns and Jey Uso
Below is the full card (as of now), along with the betting odds for each of the matches via BetOnline. We will continue to update this list throughout the week as more matches are added.
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (-2800) vs. Jey Uso (+900) (Hell in a Cell I Quit Match) — While Reigns was victorious in their first match at Clash of Champions, he still wasn't satisfied given that his cousin did not acknowledge him as "The Tribal Chief." As a result he openly gave him a rematch for the title inside the titular structure, but has continued to tease that the "consequences" of the match will be the highest in company history. It's still unclear what that means, but the extra I Quit stipulation was later added in by Reigns.
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre (-200) vs. Randy Orton (+150) (Hell in a Cell Match) — McIntyre has successfully retained his title against "The Viper" on back-to-back pay-per-views, but the 13-time world champion wasn't satisfied after his recent victims helped Drew win their Ambulance Match at Clash of Champions. He attacked Ric Flair, Big Show, Christian and Shawn Michaels backstage while disguised as a janitor, prompting McIntyre to attack him repeatedly in the weeks that followed. Orton is still chasing after his 14th career world championship, though he hasn't held either of WWE's top titles since 2017.
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (+160) vs. Sasha Banks (-225) (Hell in a Cell Match) — the long-awaited split between Bayley and Banks finally happened on the Sept. 4 episode of SmackDown when "The Role Model" brutalized "The Boss" with a steel chair. Banks responded by attacking Bayley at Clash of Champions and the pair were supposed to have their title match during the 2020 WWE Draft. But Bayley quickly tossed out that match with a disqualification, setting up the build for a match inside the Cell. Since first winning the title at Money in the Bank 2019, Bayley has held the SmackDown Women's Championship for a combined 500+ days across two reigns.
- Money in the Bank Contract: Otis (-150) vs. The Miz (+110)— Miz has made it his mission in recent months to take the MITB contract away from Otis. Following a "trial" on this week's SmackDown, JBL ordered Otis to defend the briefcase in a match with "The A-Lister"
- Jeff Hardy (+110) vs. Elias (-150)
- 24/7 Championship: R-Truth vs. Drew Gulak (Kickoff)