Lacey Evans interrupted a tag team match during this week's Monday Night Raw and announced she was pregnant with her second child. WWE fans instantly thought the news was merely apart of Evans' storyline with Charlotte Flair, given how Ric Flair celebrated the announcement by shouting "call me daddy!" But both PWInsider and Wrestling Inc. have since reported that the pregnancy is legitimate and that Evans will be off television for the foreseeable future.
"WWE learned of Evans' pregnancy today and changed the direction of her angle with Charlotte Flair," Wrestling Inc.'s Raj Giri added.
The announcement comes just one week after Evans was made the No. 1 contender for Asuka's Raw Women's Championship, but their match at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view has now been scrapped. No word yet on what will replace it, or where Charlotte goes from here now that her storyline is over (for now).
Evans (real same Macey Estrella-Kadlec) is married in real life to Alfonso Estrella-Kadlec. The two have a daughter named Summer.
Check out the updated Elimination Chamber card below:
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. TBA (Elimination Chamber)
- Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn vs. Jey Uso vs. King Corbin (Elimination Chamber)
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs. SmackDown Elimination Chamber Winner
- Raw Women's Championship: Asuka vs. TBA
- United States Championship: Bobby Lashley vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle