One day after they reported to the Performance Center, WWE confirmed the full list of names in the largest signing class in the company's history. The lineup features a number of wrestlers that had previously been confirmed, including Impact Wrestling's Taya Valkyrie and LA Knight, Rick Steiner's son Bronson Rechsteiner, Brock Lesnar lookalike Parker Boudreaux and GCW's Christian Hubble (Blake Christian).
Check out the full list of signings below, as well as a bit of information about each:
- Bronson Rechsteiner — son of WCW/WWE legend Rick Steiner and nephew of Scott Steiner. Was briefly signed to the Baltimore Ravens last year before transitioning to wrestling
- Taya Valkryie (real name Kira Magnin-Forster) — Initially broke out in the United States in Lucha Underground, became the longest reigning Knockouts Champion in Impact Wrestling history
- Parker Boudreaux — former lineman at the University of Central Florida. His resemblance to Lesnar has even caught the attention of Paul Heyman.
- LA Knight (Shaun Ricker) — fka Eli Drake, former Impact World Champion and NWA World Tag Team Champion. Knight debuted via a promo during the TakeOver: Vengeance Day kickoff show
- AQA (Angela Arnold) — trained under Booker T, a standout in both Reality of Wrestling and Shimmer
- Anthony Henry — highly-touted former star from EVOLVE
- Harlem Bravado (Chance Barrow) — veteran indy wrestler, competed in EVOLVE, WWN, TNA and Ring of Honor
- Zoey Stark (Theresa Serrano) — Has already made her NXT debut, and is booked to face Io Shirai in a non-title match on this week's NXT.
- Christian Casanova (Christian Brigham) — Six years of experience, based out of the Northeast
- Gigi Dolin (Priscilla Kelly) — well-known indy star, debuted for NXT as part of the Women's Dusty Cup
- Cora Jade (Brianna Coda) — Jade was Dolin's tag partner in the tournament and was recently squashed by Xia Li on NXT TV.
- Blake Christian (Christian Hubble) — rising star in GCW and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
- Karissa Rivera — previously wrestled on both Raw and NXT, worked as an extra pretending to be Bobby Lashley's ex-wife during the infamous Lashley/Lana angle
- Drew Kasper — Two-time collegiate All-American amateur wrestler
- Matrick Belton — played football at the Universtiy of Carolina, trained for wrestling in CZW
- Camron Clay — indy wrestler, previously worked as Camron Branae
- Joe Ariola — high school wrestling national champion
- Taylor Grado — former EVOLVE and SHINE wrestler
Triple H hinted at a few of the signings during a recent media conference call, adding that he's incredibly excited for some of the talent that will soon be on WWE programming.
I'm incredibly excited with Parker Boudreaux coming in," he said. "Bronson Rechsteiner. We have a lot of people coming in the door. Just as I am about people who have been here for a while like Rik Bugez and a lot of people that are at the door, but COVID has slowed it down. They are right there. When I say the future is bright, that is what I'm talking about. The ability for the people who are on deck to explode into growth and be the next star and megastar. Yes, they have to be given the opportunity and platform, but a lot is the performer."