The soundtrack list for Warner Bros. upcoming comic book movie, Suicide Squad, has been revealed. "Suicide Squad: The Album" includes 14 songs, and since some of those songs feature explicit lyrics, the cover has a "Parental Advisory" sticker slapped on the front of it.
Furthermore, we now the title of that Rick Ross and Skrillex collaboration: "Purple Lamborghini." Earlier this month, Jared Leto donned his Joker costume once again to shoot a music video for the song. Oddly enough, The Joker's vehicle isn't a Lamborghini; it's a custom Vaydor 35.
The full list can be found below:
- Purple Lamborghini [Explicit] by Skrillex & Rick Ross
- Sucker For Pain (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors) [Explicit] by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons
- Heathens by twenty one pilots
- Standing In The Rain (feat. Mark Ronson) [Explicit] by Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys)
- Gangsta [Explicit] by Kehlani
- Know Better [Explicit] by Kevin Gates
- You Don't Own Me (feat. G-Eazy) by Grace
- Without Me by Eminem
- Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey
- Medieval Warfare by Grimes
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At The Disco
- Slippin' Into Darkness by War
- Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- I Started a Joke (feat. Becky Hanson) by ConfidentialMX
It feels good to be bad… Assemble a team of the world's most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government's disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren't picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it's every man for himself?
Written and directed by Ayer based on the characters from DC Comics, the film also stars Jai Courtney ("Insurgent"), Jay Hernandez ("Takers"), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ("Thor: The Dark World"), Ike Barinholtz ("Neighbors"), Scott Eastwood ("Fury"), Cara Delevingne ("Paper Towns"), Adam Beach ("Cowboys & Aliens"), and Karen Fukuhara in her feature film debut. It is produced by Charles Roven and Richard Suckle, with Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Colin Wilson and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.
Suicide Squad opens worldwide in 3D, and in 2D, and in select IMAX 3D theaters beginning August 5, 2016.