Xbox Live Gold Deal Offers Six Months For the Price of Three
If you would like to extend (or begin) your Xbox Live Gold subscription, Amazon is currently [...]
If you would like to extend (or begin) your Xbox Live Gold subscription, Amazon is currently offering a 6-month membership for the price of 3 (details for the deal are available under the "special offers and promotions" section of the page). That's a savings of $15 over buying a 6-month pass directly. You can tack those six months onto your current subscription, or use it to begin or reestablish a membership.
If you aren't on the Xbox Live Gold bandwagon yet, you can learn more about the perks below.
Xbox Live Gold Benefits and Features:
- Xbox Live Gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world on Xbox One and Xbox 360. With the most advanced multiplayer, free games, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever.
- Twice a month, Xbox Live Gold members get exclusive access to a hand-selected collection of fan favorites, big hits, and bold new visions - for free.
- A single Gold membership provides multiplayer access for everyone in your home. It's the most advanced multiplayer experience you can get, and you can even receive multiplayer invites while you're watching TV.
- Experience the newest hits before they hit the street with access to exclusive Xbox betas.
- As an Xbox Live Gold member, you get discounts on select content each week. With Deals with Gold, you can save up to 75% on games in the Xbox Store. With so much on sale each week, the savings can really add up.
Amazon is also offering a similar deal on Xbox Game Pass memberships. If you've been thinking about giving Xbox Game Pass a shot, Prime members can get 9-months for the price of 6 right here (again, details for the deal are available under the "special offers and promotions" section of the page).
If you're unfamiliar, Xbox Game Pass grants users unlimited access to hundreds of Xbox titles via download, including brand new games like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, and Crackdown 3 the day they're released. You can also buy games and save up to 20%, plus get 10% off any Xbox One game add-on. In other words, it's approaching the Netflix-like service for games that we all dream of. New games are added every month, and you can cancel the service at any time.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.