Sony has revealed PlayStation Store's latest "Deal of the Week" and it's for one of 2018's most popular games and for one of the most popular fighting games on the PS4, period. For the latest "Deal of the Week," PlayStation has teamed up with Bandai Namco to offer Dragon Ball FighterZ: Ultimate Edition for just $17.59. Typically, the game costs $109.99, which means the deal represents a savings of 84%.
As for the product, it includes not only the game, but its fighter pass, which adds eight characters to the roster. It also comes with an "Anime Music Pack" and a "Commentator Voice Pack." It's essentially the definitive edition of the 2018 fighting game, which is still played by many.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is exactly what it sounds like: a Dragon Ball Z fighting game. Developed by Arc System Works, it's widely considered one of the best fighting games of the generation. Below, you can read more about it, courtesy of an official rundown of its key features:
- High-end Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support: Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
- Thrilling Online Features: Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match... There is something for every taste!
- Exclusive Story Mode: Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution!
In addition to costing you $17.59, the game will also ask you to have 4.1 GB of space when you go to download it. That said, if this deal tickles your fancy, be sure to hop on it sooner rather than later, because come July 16, it will return to its normal price.
- Former Nintendo 64 Exclusive Coming to PS4
- Free PS4, Xbox One, and PC Games to Try This Weekend
- Free Fortnite Items Now Available for PlayStation Plus Subscribers
- Far Cry 6 Needs to Avoid Far Cry 5's Biggest Mistake
- PlayStation Makes One of PS4's Best Games $3 for a Limited Time
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.