KISS fans will be happy to know that not one but two lines of 3 3/4-inch action figures from Bif Bang Pow have been released! They're modeled after the characters from the band's 1976 Rock and Roll Over tour and their 1998 Psycho Circus album, which was the first to include all four original members since 1979's Dynasty.
Each figure features 11 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, biceps, elbows, hips, and knees), highly detailed costumes and makeup, and instrument accessories. Pre-orders for all of the figures are available to pre-order via Entertainment Earth via the links below for $14.99 each:
- KISS Rock and Roll Over The Demon 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Rock and Roll Over The Starchild with Firehouse Red Hat 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Rock and Roll Over The Spaceman 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Rock and Roll Over The Catman 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Psycho Circus The Demon 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Psycho Circus The Starchild 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Psycho Circus The Spaceman 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
- KISS Psycho Circus The Catman 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure
On a related note, Geeki Tikis has finally added the legendary rock band KISS to their lineup - something that was long overdue.
Naturally, the KISS tiki mugs include The Demon (Gene Simmons), The Catman (Peter Criss, Eric Singer), The Spaceman (Ace Frehley, Tommy Thayer), and The Starchild (Paul Stanley) designs. They measure around 7.25-inches tall and can accommodate up to 22 fluid ounces of your favorite adult beverage. They're also top shelf dishwasher and microwave safe. You can order the mugs via the Entertainment Earth links below. They're priced at $24.99 each.
- KISS The Demon 22 oz. Geeki Tikis Mug
- KISS The Spaceman 21 oz. Geeki Tikis Mug
- KISS The Catman 19 oz. Geeki Tikis Mug
- KISS The Starchild 21 oz. Geeki Tikis Mug
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.