The one-year anniversary of All Elite Wrestling is upon us and the fledgling promotion is set to celebrate in 2020 with the PPV event Double or Nothing. While the card was originally set to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, it has since been moved to Daily's Place in Jacksonville because of the coronavirus pandemic. All Elite Wrestling has made Jacksonville it's home since it began, so it makes sense that the event will take place without an audience in familiar stomping grounds.
The kickoff show for the event will begin at 7pm ET on the AEW social media channels, with the main card beginning at 8pm ET on PPV providers as well as the Bleacher Report streaming service B/R Live.
The headlining matches for this year's show will include an AEW World Championship match between Jon Moxley and Brodie Lee, the first-ever Stadium Stampede match inside TIAA Bank Field (home of the Jacksonville Jaguars) between The Elite and The Inner Circle and the finals of the TNT Championship Tournament between Cody Rhodes and Lance Archer.
The winner of that last match will be awarded AEW's newest championship by boxing legend Mike Tyson. The rivalry between the two kicked off back in early March when Jake "The Snake" Roberts made his surprise debut for the company and proclaimed that his "new client" would destroy Rhodes' "empire." That client turned out to be former New Japan star Lance Archer, who has since decimated every opponent in his path including Cody's older brother Dustin Rhodes. Roberts then things one step further by pulling out a python and placing it on an unconscious Brandi Rhodes after weeks of insults.
The show will also feature a new match concept in the Casino Ladder Match. The nine-way match works like any standard ladder match — climb the ladder and retrieve the prize hanging above the ring — but each wrestler will enter the match one by one on a set timer similar to a Royal Rumble match.
Check out the full card below:
- AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley vs. Brodie Lee
- AEW TNT Championship: Cody Rhodes vs. Lance Archer
- AEW Women's World Championship: Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida
- Casino Ladder Match (Winner gets an AEW World Championship Match): Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. TBD
- Stadium Stampede Match: Matt Hardy, Kenny Omega, Adam Page, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson vs. Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana, Ortiz
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- Shawn Spears vs. Dustin Rhodes
- (Kickoff): Private Party vs. Best Friends (Winner gets an AEW World Tag Team Championship Match)