If you're looking for a fun gift for a Batman fan this holiday, look no further than this awesome decanter. As you can see, it's shaped like Batman's head, and we're thinking that a bottle of whiskey paired with this would be a big winner.
You can grab one of the Batman decanters right here for $33.99 (taxes and shipping are included in that price) with shipping slated for December. So, if you jump on it early there's a decent chance that you'll get it by Christmas. Bonus points if you dress up like Alfred when presenting it.
Another fantastic gift idea is the Batman Beyond: The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray box set, which includes all 52 episodes on Blu-ray and digital, two discs of bonus content (including a remastered version of the feature-length film Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, a Batman Beyond Funko Pop (with chrome paint!) and lenticular art cards. Special features include 15 featurettes and audio commentary from executive producer Bruce Timm on four episodes.
At the time of writing, you can get the set with a discount here at Walmart and here at Best Buy for $79.99. Note that the set only has a 50,000 unit run, and we are probably getting close to the end of that run now (it's currently sold out on Amazon). The full list of special features is available below.
- Knight Immortal (All-New Featurette) – A visual and visceral celebration of the Dark Knight's 80 years of crime fighting, narrated by storytellers of the past, present, and future.
- "Tomorrow Knight: The Batman Reborn" (Featurette) – Storytellers explore the rise of Terry McGinnis as Batman and Bruce Wayne's relationship with the young hero as he mentors a new Dark Knight for modern times.
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (Feature-Length Film) – The beloved hit animated film from 2000 is included in the box set – fully remastered for your enjoyment.
- Audio Commentaries – Enlightening audio commentaries by filmmakers and voice actors for four key episodes: "Rebirth, Part 1"; "Shriek"; "Splicers"; and "The Eggbaby."
- Featurettes – A dozen inside looks at the genesis, production and effects of Batman Beyond.
Note that the remaster applies to all but 11 episodes that have been damaged over time and have been "Smart Rezzed" to improve their quality. These episodes include “Eyewitness,” “Final Cut,” “The Last Resort,” “Armory,” “Sneak Peek,” “The Eggbaby,” “Zeta,” “Plague,” “April Moon,” “Sentries of the Lost Cosmos” and “Speak No Evil. Warner Bros. describes this process as follows:
"The process provides for significant enhanced resolution and improvement of the original source material in converting from standard to high definition, though it does sacrifice horizontal lines for clearer image and color representation. While still a marked improvement over the original video, viewers will notice a slight difference between the Remastered and the Up-Rezzed final footage."
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.