We’ve been seeing all sorts of information pour out regarding Call of Duty: WWII over the past few days, and most of it has been quite exciting, including a sneak peek at new multiplayer maps, as well as more information on the forthcoming Headquarters mode.But now we’ve got more details on one of the most anticipated things in the forthcoming multiplayer portion of the game – Scorestreaks. Yep, if you kill enough soldiers on the battlefield, you’ll score a few extra bonuses that will help you turn the tide in your favor.
We already know about the aircraft that can dive bomb a pretty good area of the map thus far, but Charlie Intel has put together a list of the other Scorestreaks revealed for the game thus far – and it’s a very impressive list. Check it out below!
- Recon Aircraft — A recon aircraft that reveals enemies location on the mini-map
- Counter Recon Aircraft — A fighter that destroys an enemy Recon Aircraft or Counter Recon Aircraft, or blocks enemy Recon Aircraft.
- Flamethrower — A portable backpack flamethrower.
- Fighter Pilot — Fly a strafing run in a fighter aircraft.
- Care Package — A Care Package is delivered on a parachute; it contains a random Scorestreak.
- Glide Bomb — A remote controlled bomb.
- Mortar Strike — A precision strike upon three targeted location.
- Artillery Barrage — An artillery barrage on a designated location.
- Flak Guns — Destroy all enemy Scorestreaks and block enemies from using new ones.
- Paratroopers — Call in paratrooper reinforcements.
- Carpet Bombing — An aerial obliteration bombing that makes multiple passes over the enemy occupied territory.
- Ball Turret Gunner — Occupy a B-17G and decimate enemies with its ball turret.
Charlie Intel was also able to grab a series of images featuring the Scorestreaks, which you can see in the attached gallery. They’re just pics of the items themselves, and not in-game images, but you can imagine the kind of impact they’ll leave once you execute them.
These are bound to be fun for those that can attain them, especially when it comes to stuff like the Glide Bomb and the Flak Guns, which will enable a whole lot of kills. Hopefully, we’ll see them pop up in the Private Beta when it happens later this summer.